- Among 3000 species of cockroaches identified, four major species are considered as house hold pest. They are American, Germen, Oriental and Brown banded cockroaches.
- Cockroaches are annoying pests live in dirty places like dark crevasse of drainage, wash basin, toilet sink, etc.
- They spoil food stuff and browse over kitchen utensils in mid night. As they are nocturnal insects their presence cannot be noticed in daytime.
- As they spread diseases causing organisms like salmonella, fungi, bacteria, etc their movement invites lethal diseases to human being.
- The fecal matter makes the living place malodorous and repulsive.
- A single pair of cockroaches cans produce seven generations consisting 4, 00,000 individuals per annum.
- Cockroach control includes general sanitation/hygiene improvement, sealing cracks and crevices to eliminate source of infestation and the most important is chemical control of existing population.
- Pest Doctor Gel Treatment is the most effective chemical control option for cockroaches.
Pest Doctor Gel treatment
- Pest Doctor Gel Treatment is the best solution for cockroach control.
- A new generation low dose technology molecule Fipronil 0.05 % in gel food attractant carrier is used.
- Pest Doctor Gel is applied in infected areas as dots in cockroach movement areas like wall corners, cracks and crevices in kitchen, bathroom, store room, shelves and wardrobes
- This odorless, harmless gel can be applied at any time of a day without causing disturbances to routine work.
- Cleaning or washing the premises is not needed after this service.
- As this gel is attractive food stuff for cockroach single bite by one cockroach will be shared by 40 cockroaches.
- By this cascading effect one dot of gel can kill up to 40 cockroaches.
Brown Banded Cockroach
Cockroach Life Cycle