PESTS CONTROL: WHY? & HOW?
- Pests are threat to the life and belongings of human being.
- Pests are the major causes of vector borne diseases like malaria, dengue, diarrhea, food poisoning, plague, leishmaniasis, chikungunya, leptosporosis, salmonellosis, rabies, etc.
- Pest control is a preventive measure for all these diseases.
- The public health burden caused by nuisance pests (mostly insects and rodents) has become significant social problem in most parts of the world.
- Pests are the most intelligent creatures which pose threat to our habitat and properties. Eg. Termites and Rodents
- Pests are allergic to human being. Eg. Cockroaches increase the severity of asthma symptoms.
- Complete pest control is feasible only by adopting scientific approaches powered by technology and skill.
- The common pests which are menace to our living places are termites, cockroaches, flies, bees, mosquitoes, lizards, bed bugs, silver fish, ants, spiders, rodents, snakes, etc.
- It is important to understand that as pests are component creatures of God’s nature they can only be managed. So pest control is a continues process.
- Only experts like SIPC can practice pest control successfully.
WHEN PEST CONTROL FAILS?
- When scientific concepts of pest control like life-cycle management, IPM practices are not followed.
- When practiced without the knowledge on taxonomy of pest, pest ecology, etiology, toxicology and mode of action of chemicals.
- When pest control operators are not trained properly.
- As science grows the intelligence of insects grow time to time. So the practice fails without update knowledge.
- Above all if the profession is practiced by non-professionals, particularly without an Entomologist.
WHY PEST DOCTOR?
- Pest Doctor operates pest control with guidelines and approaches outlined by global leader like WHO and FAO.
- Pest Doctor is a member of Indian Pest Control Association and National Pest Management Association and empowered with ISO certification for quality management system.
Our pest control approaches are the best as they include
- State of the art technology inputs.
- Integrated vector management (IVM) practices.
- Evidence-based decision-making system to diagnose pest problems precisely.
- Life-cycle management of insects.
- Engaging professional pest control operators and technically sound managers to run the business.
- Use of recognized and registered public health pesticide.
- Good management practices.
- Quick and timely service as requested by the customers.
- Flexible service as fitting to the customer requirement.
- Non-hazardous, odourless, eco-friendly techniques.
- 24 x 7 customer care.
- Pest Doctor never offers false promises.
- Maximum efficacy of precision techniques in pest control and larger area of our business operation makes us possible to offer the best quality service at affordable cost.
INFO ON PEST CONTROL FREQUENCY
|Places in need of pest control||The least required frequency|
|Residence: 600 – 1500 Sq. Ft.||Monthly/ once in three months|
|Residence: > 1500 Sq. Ft.||Fortnightly/ Monthly|
|Common areas in Apartments/ Gated community villas||Daily/Alternate days/Weekly|
|Corporate/IT sector buildings||Weekly/ Fortnightly|
|Food industries||Daily/ Weekly|
|Government buildings||Daily/ Weekly/ Fortnightly|
|Hotels & Resorts||Daily/ Weekly/ Fortnightly|
|Educational institutions||Daily/ Weekly|
|Temples||As and when needed|
|Amusement parks||Daily/ Weekly|