Wood borer, Beetles, Moth and Lice
- Every year thousands of homes and commercial places are infested by wood destroying pests like wood borers and termites.
- Borer activity is usually determined by the presence of borer holes.
- Pest Doctor offers Injection & fumigation treatment which is most effective to control wood borer.
- Beetles, moth and lice are the most common insect pests of stored grain and processed food products.
- They are small enough to feed and hide inside the stored grains and will feed over clothing, rugs and other fabrics to all food materials and have their shelter over the same materials.
- Pest Doctor offers disinfestations and fumigation treatment on continuous monitoring scheme to the time frame offered by the client.
- We offer various Fumigation Services such as: In-Transit Fumigation, Bulk/Bagged Commodities Fumigation, Containers Fumigation, Empty hold Fumigation, Ship Fumigation, Stored Grain Fumigation, Factory Fumigation and Quarantine Fumigation.
- Snakes are the most dangerous reptile guests to our living placeless which are of lethal threat to human life.
- Pest Doctor offers preventive repellent treatments to avoid invasion of snakes to our property by using Carbolic acid and other chemicals.
- Phosphine gas treatment will also be used at adverse situations to kill the snakes which are inhabited in the termite hills.
- Honey bees may be beneficial insect but when they are found in residential and office complex they pose threat to the people.
- Honey comb removal is more technical and skill oriented process, particularly at high roofs and elevated structures. It needs trained bee handlers.
- Pest Doctor offers the best and safe technology to remove honey combs in all places without damage to the property and harm to the people.