Termites (White Ants)
Termites also known as white ants live as a social colony consisting queen, king, solders and workers. Queen controls and runs the society as leader for food, security and reproduction. Workers make the tunnel path to harvest cellulose food in any kind of materials in any place.
Termite identification and symptoms
|Subterranean Termite||Wood damages nearby mud tunnel path Only workers can be seen|
|Dry wood Termite||Wood damages Wood dust graduals can be seen Entire colony can be seen|
Successful termite control process by Pest Doctor include
- Through termite inspection .
- Use of precised diagnostic techniques and identification tools like Moisture meter, Acoustic Devices, Movement Detection Devices (TERMITRAC) etc.
- Marking the root cause.
- Deciding the treatment with base plan of building is most essential as termites may re enter along the drainage pipes, electrical cabling, conduit pipes and lift well.
- Implementing Termite treatment based on IS- 6313/ IS- 6313-3(2001) standards.
- Apart from building area the perimeter ground also treated for 100% success.
Post Anti-termite treatment
- It is a post construction termite control service for existing buildings /structures with 7 years protection against termites.
- DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique is adopted with new generation systemic termiticides used as filling components as per IS- 6313-3(2001).
- No damages to other structures.
- Can be applied to any kind of flooring materials without much damage.
- Perimeter areas may also be treated if required.
Pre Anti-termite treatment
- It is a pre construction termite control service for buildings /structures under construction with 10- 15 years protection against termites.
- Very effective as it creates a uniform chemical barrier around the building.
- We use new generation systemic termiticides which are accepted worldwide and is non- hazardous.
- Applied in three stages as per IS- 6313 standards Viz., Stage1-Foundation, Stage2- Flooring and Stage3- Perimeter surrounding the building.
The Termite society
Dry wood Termite
Termite can enter by all means