- Bed Bugs are active blood suckers. Their bites can cause irritation and sometimes it might develop into allergic reactions. Unlike flea bites that are mainly around the ankles, bedbug bites are on any area of skin exposed while sleeping.
- Bedbugs enter into building undetected through luggage, clothing, used beds and couches and other items as their thin bodies make it possible for them to fit into tiny spaces.
- They normally feed at night hours. However they are active during daytime at places like theatres, offices, rest rooms, vehicles, etc.,
- Bed bugs can be identified by blood stains and rusty spots of their excreta on sheets and mattresses, bed clothes and from the offensive, musty odor from the bugs’ scent glands.
Pest Doctor Bed Bug Treatment
Odorless sustained dose chemical and steam sterilization
- Pest Doctor – Bed Bug Treatment service is a comprehensive bed bug management service including mechanical (steam sterilization) and chemical treatments that ensure safety and efficacy.
- The control treatments are decided based on the pest population, treatment feasibility and need of the customers place.
- Pest Doctor Bed Bugs treatment ensures killing of all bugs hiding in beds, Mattresses (Mattress buttons) , folds at the edges, cracks and crevices in walls, etc.
- Chemical treatment will be given to articles like bed frames, wall hangings, picture frames, night lamp stands, stuffed furniture, base boards, behind loose wall papers, light switches, door and window frames, conduits etc with approved public health chemical at optimum concentration.
- One course of bed bugs treatment comprises of two schedules within an interval of twenty days. This ensures complete killing of all stages of bed bugs in the premises giving 100% control.
- As bed bugs enter into our premises via people coming from bed bug prone places like theaters, trains, buses, etc., cooperation on the client is needed to implement preventive check measures.
IPM for mosquitoes and flies
- This is a comprehensive treatment comprising of sanitation, habitat disruption, chemical control and mechanical control.
- IPM treatment consists disinfestations spray on premises and breeding stations, fogging treatment, mechanical repellent treatments and entry restriction measurers.
- Treatment applied in all rooms and also in the breeding sources like drainage openings, channels, water stagnations, etc which are very nearby to the premises.
- Disinfestations spray and chemicals used are odorless and harmless to human being, safer and most efficient.
- Gum traps will also be placed based on requirement.
- The fogging treatments will be applied based on requirement as and when needed and it can be applied during working days without disturbance.